Discolored or stained tooth enamel can be embarrassing in many of life’s social settings. Unfortunately, the consumer-strength whitening agents used in whitening toothpaste and whitening strips are rarely potent enough to fully remove stains from deep within tooth enamel. For a smile this seriously afflicted with stains, you’ll need to have Dr. Henry Danziger administer a dental bleaching treatment. The... read more »
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!