The enamel of the teeth in your smile can be stained from several different sources like dark foods and beverages, tobacco use, and natural processes of aging. How deeply your teeth are stained will determine the best whitening products or procedures needed to give you the whiter smile you want. It’s a good idea to consult with a dentist at... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!