You should know that some great dental habits include brushing your teeth twice a day, flossing once a day, and going to the dentist regularly. However, there are some bad dental habits that you may not be aware of that should be avoided. Nail Biting Some people bite their nails when they are stressed or nervous. This habit can chip... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!