Did you know that you should start taking care of your child’s oral heath even before their first tooth comes in? That includes brushing their teeth. But with all of the toothpaste options available for your child, how do you make the best choice? When you visit the store for toothpaste, you may be looking for something specific. Maybe you’re... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!