If you want a healthy, beautiful, and functional smile, it’s time to start watching what you eat. Nutrition not only improves the look and feel of your body, but it also improves the look and feel of your oral cavity. When you eat the best foods for your smile, your teeth, gums, and underlying bones are strengthened and your chances... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!