Have you ever chomped down on a favorite food only to have pain shoot through your mouth? While there are a number of potential reasons for this pain, did you know that tooth decay is one possible cause? Fortunately, there are a number of things you can do to address tooth decay. For instance, if your decay is only affecting... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!