Bad breath stinks. Literally! (*Crickets chirping*) Did you know that stinky breath can come from more than just anchovies? Rancid breath also comes from sources inside your body, and when that’s the case it’s an illness referred to as halitosis. Here are a few sources of halitosis. -If you have gum disease, pockets of bacteria in your gums are chomping... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!