The American Association of Endodontists estimates that nearly five million teeth are knocked out each year. Many of these are a result of athletic activities or household accidents. When this happens, the oral trauma is often significant, requiring immediate first aid and professional treatment. If you have blood or debris in your mouth, you can rinse it away and soothe... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!