When a patient has a severe toothache or swollen gums, their dentist may recommend a root canal. This can be worrisome, but there is no need to fear. There are many misconceptions about root canal therapy. Myth #1: Root canal treatment is painful. Truth: Root canal treatment relieves pain. It does not cause it. This myth started because root canals... read more »
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!