Having a missing tooth can be embarrassing, but did you know it can actually hurt your oral health? Fortunately, there are many restoration options available to you, such as a crown or an implant. However, when considering your options, please don’t forget about dental bridges. A bridge can used restore your beautiful, functional smile. A traditional bridge has at least... read more »
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!