Did you know that your enamel is the strongest substance in your mouth? But even though your enamel is strong, it can weaken over time. And once your enamel is gone, it’s gone forever--but your enamel can strengthen itself through a process known as remineralization. Fortunately, while remineralization is a natural process, there are a few things you can consider... read more »
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!