Gum disease, also known as periodontal disease, is an extremely common oral health problem in the United States. In fact, most adults probably have some form of it. Although it starts out rather benignly, it can result in the loss of teeth, bone structure, and other tissue. It is important to be able to treat gum disease, but prevention is... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!