A dental crown is a custom-made covering that is placed over a tooth to restore its shape, size, strength, and appearance. A dental crown, which is also called a cap, will cover the visible part of the tooth down to the gums when it is cemented in place. Dental crowns are generally recommended for the permanent teeth. However, our dentist... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!