You can actively prevent tooth loss from taking hold of your smile. This matters, because losing a tooth doesn't just affect your appearance, but it affects oral health and can even cause misalignment in your smile. Naturally, Dr. Henry Danziger, strives to save damaged teeth whenever possible you can take an active part in tooth loss prevention as well. Let's take... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!