Do you ever stay away from your dentist just because it slips your mind? While we understand that your time is important, you should visit our dentist twice every six months for a routine checkup. Again, we understand that visiting our dentist twice a year may seem excessive, but skipping these bi-annual cleanings can lead to a number of issues.... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!