When you still had your original teeth the daily act of biting, grinding and chewing acted to stimulate the bones beneath your gum structure. This encouraged your body to maintain a modest level of structural integrity. When your natural teeth were removed to make way for your complete dentures, this bone structure was also affected. Over time the lack of... read more »
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!