If you’ve ever had an injury, what you’ll notice is that wherever it is on the body, that area will become inflamed. Inflammation, or swelling, is a normal reaction as the body attempts to heal itself. You can become swollen on (or in) any part of your body including the mouth. Frequently, your mouth becomes inflamed due to a burn... read more »
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!