Did you know that you should start taking care of your child’s oral heath even before their first tooth comes in? That includes brushing their teeth. But with all of the toothpaste options available for your child, how do you make the best choice? When you visit the store for toothpaste, you may be looking for something specific. Maybe you’re... read more »
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!