You’ve probably heard that you should floss every day, but are you convinced? Do you know what could happen if you don’t floss well? Or do you floss regularly but worry about your technique? Today, our team is happy to discuss the importance—and technique—of flossing. Why Bother Flossing? Do you ever wonder if you really need to floss every day?... read more »
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!