Endodontic therapy, more commonly known as a root canal, is a procedure designed to address a tooth with an infected root. Symptoms of a tooth in need of a root canal includes a tooth with a large area of decay, a lost filling. It might be accompanied by a pain in the tooth or deep down in the gums. If... read more »
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!