Endodontic therapy, more commonly known as a root canal, is a procedure designed to address a tooth with an infected root. Symptoms of a tooth in need of a root canal includes a tooth with a large area of decay, a lost filling. It might be accompanied by a pain in the tooth or deep down in the gums. If... read more »
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!