Your tooth enamel is composed of densely packed microscopic mineral crystals. This gives your teeth the strength to bite, chew and grind hard foods. As hard as the enamel is, there are some situations, like grinding your teeth, nibbling on pens and pencils, or suffering a blow to the face, that can carry enough unnatural force to chip tooth enamel.... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!