The premolars and molars in the back of your mouth are primarily called upon to help chew and grind the foods you eat. If poor oral hygiene habits allow a cavity to form on one of these important teeth it can limit your ability to process food before swallowing. With early diagnosis, Dr. Henry Danziger might be able to repair... read more »
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!