Uncorrected alignment issues with your teeth can cause them to meet at an unhealthy angle. When this happens, it is possible for one tooth to rub excessively against another. As time goes on this can cause a loss of tooth enamel. Without timely treatment, the tooth could suffer from decay, heightened sensitivity, or a serious dental fracture. To prevent these... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!