You should know that some great dental habits include brushing your teeth twice a day, flossing once a day, and going to the dentist regularly. However, there are some bad dental habits that you may not be aware of that should be avoided. Nail Biting Some people bite their nails when they are stressed or nervous. This habit can chip... read more »
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!