As the new year heads our way, it is essential to make sure you're protecting your smile against all forms of tooth hazards and dental damage that can arise. In order to ensure your smile can thrive for many years to come, it is important to an establish effective dental damage prevention plans for any lifestyle choices or bad habits... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!