At the dental practice of Henry K. Danziger DDS, we cannot emphasize enough that taking good care of your oral health by brushing and flossing daily benefits not just your teeth, but your gums as well. The health of your gums--which cushion and support your teeth--are a good indicator of your general health which can let you know when something is going... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!