The dental profession may be older than you believe. In fact, archeologists discovered a 14,000 year old ancient infected tooth that contained remnants of a dental cleaning with flint tools. The first written text we know that mentions dentistry is from 5000 BC; a Sumerian manuscript describes “tooth worms” as the origin of dental decay. Believe it or not, this... read more »
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!