Cavity prevention begins with cavity protection. If your teeth are not properly protected, the chances of cavities increase greatly. Although cleaning your teeth is important, make sure the tools you use are effective at doing the tasks required of them. In addition, eating healthy can also help keep your mouth clean and free of harmful materials that can find their... read more »
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!