Your smile is extremely important, especially because it helps you laugh, talk, and eat. This is why it’s vital to take good care of your smile as much as possible. In order to do so, you need to keep up on oral hygiene. To help you clean and care for your teeth and gums, our Henry K. Danziger DDS dental... read more »
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!