If the bristles of your toothbrush are frayed or if you’ve had it longer than three months, it’s time to buy a one. The task of selecting a new toothbrush may seem a simple one, but there are so many brands and styles available that a trip down the dental aisle of your local grocery store can become a frustrating... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!