Did you know that your enamel is the strongest substance in your mouth? But even though your enamel is strong, it can weaken over time. And once your enamel is gone, it’s gone forever--but your enamel can strengthen itself through a process known as remineralization. Fortunately, while remineralization is a natural process, there are a few things you can consider... read more »
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!