When you think of bacteria in your mouth do you immediately start to think about what you can do to solve the problem? Or are you surprised to hear that you could have bacteria in your mouth because you brush and floss every day? In reality, no matter what you do you can never completely remove bacteria from your mouth.... read more »
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!