We all know people who have had, or currently have braces. Now consider how many of them were adults? Despite our oral health being just as important later in life, if not more so, adults tend to attach a stigma to the idea of wearing braces. Thankfully, clear braces have finally arrived. It’s never too late to get braces, and... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!