The holidays are here! With all the sugary goodies flying around, it is extra-important to stay on top of your mouth care. Here are some ideas to take care of your teeth and gums through all those holiday parties. Be Aware of the Foods You Eat: Don’t just snack on sugary treats throughout the day. Eat a treat or two,... read more »
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!