Preventing tooth decay is essential for maintaining long term oral health. When your tooth enamel is compromised, a small cavity can gradually become worse and start to affect the dentin and other core structures of a tooth. This can lead to tooth loss or even an abscess. For early detection and treatment of tooth decay, you should schedule regular appointments... read more »
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!