Do you ever wonder about how you can know if you have oral cancer? Oral cancer affects more than 40,000 people in the United States every year. Getting oral cancer screenings regularly could save your life. It’s also important to watch for the signs that indicate oral cancer. Because oral cancer can occur at any age or health, it’s important... read more »
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!