You may be aware of the fact that gum disease can cause bad breath, loose teeth, and even damage to your jawbone. But were you aware of the fact that gum disease can have ramifications beyond your mouth? Your oral health can impact your overall health to a much greater degree than you may have thought. Gum disease is caused... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!